Allinson's Easy Bake Yeast 6 x 7g
For bread makers & hand baking
You can use easy bake yeast whenever a recipe calls for 'quick', 'fast action', 'instant' or 'easy blend' yeast.
120 years of milling expertise
Classic White Loaf
Easy Bake Bread recipe for hand baking. For best results use with one of the Allinson range of quality bread flours.
Quality ingredients, Better baking every time, Easy bake sachets, Suitable for vegetarians and vegans
Make this simple & satisfying white loaf at bakingmad.com/bread
Store in a cool, dry place.
Use each sachet within 48 hours once opened
Easy Bake Bread Recipe For Hand Baking
650g (1lb 7oz) Allinson Strong White Bread Flour, 10g (2 tsp) Salt, 5g (1 tsp) Sugar, 15g (½oz) Soft butter or 15ml (1tbsp) Vegetable oil, 7g sachet of Allinson Easy Bake Yeast, 400ml (14fl oz) Warm water (1 part boiling, 2 parts cold)
1. Preheat oven to 230°C (450°F/Gas Mark 8).
2. In a warm bowl mix flour, salt, sugar and stir in yeast. Rub in butter (or add vegetable oil).
3. Add warm water and mix to form a soft dough, then knead for 10 minutes on a warm floured surface.
4. If making loaves, divide evenly between two and greased 450g (1lb) tins. For rolls divide into 50-75g (2-3oz) balls and shape on warm baking sheets.
5. Cover and leave to rise in a warm place for about 30 minutes, or until dough has doubled in size.
6. Place in the centre of pre-heated oven at 230°C (450°F/Gas Mark 8). Bake for 30-35 minutes (15 minutes for rolls). Remove from oven and cool on a wire tray
Preparation and Usage
Hand Baking - 7g sachet makes 1 large loaf bread makers - we recommend you refer to your manufacturer's recipe guidelines.
For the best results every time
Return To Address
If you'd like to contact us about our products, please visit: www.allinsonflour.co.uk
Or write to us at:
Carton - Paper - Widely Recycled
Full Product Name:
Fast Action Yeast
Store in a cool, dry place. Use each sachet within 48 hours once opened.
Best Before End: See side of pack.
Sachets packed in a protective atmosphere
FSC - FSC® Mix, Packaging from responsible sources, FSC® C112224, www.fsc.org
Classic Bread Recipe Ingredients for Hand Baking
500g Allinson Strong White Bread Flour
1 1/2 tsp Salt
2 tsps (7g) Allinson Easy Bake Yeast
15g Soft Butter or 15ml Vegetable Oil
About 300ml Warm Water (1 part boiling, 2 parts cold)
1. Add flour and salt to a large mixing bowl, stir in the sugar and yeast, then rub in the butter or oil. Add the water and mix to form a soft dough.
2. Knead the dough on a lightly floured surface for up to 10mins until smooth and elastic.
3. Shape the dough on a baking try or place into a 2lb loaf tin, cover and leave to rise in a warm place until doubled in size or for 30-45mins. Preheat oven to 230°C/Gas Mark 8.
4. Bake the loaf for 15mins, then reduce oven temperature to 200°C/Gas Mark 6 and bake for a further 15-20mins, until the bread is golden brown.
Tip: For wholemeal bread follow recipe above, using Allinson Wholemeal Bread Flour and add an additional 50ml warm water.
Yeast (Saccharomyces Cerevisiae), Emulsifier: Sorbitan Monostearate, Flour Treatment Agent: Ascorbic Acid (Vitamin C)
Suitable for Vegetarians; Suitable for Vegans