Barilla Pasta Tagliatelle 500g
Save 20%, Was £3.70
Save 74p when you order by 27th September 2022. Subject to availability.
£2.96 59p per 100g
You save: 74p (20%)
The delights of the authentic Italian lifestyle, collected in a selection of pasta shapes and recipes selected from Italy's endless culinary tradition, for a unique journey of taste.
Inspired from the homemade tradition and the richness of Emilia Romagna cuisine, Tagliatelle are the symbol of Italian hospitality and love for life at its best, The curvy ribbon-shaped strands delicately embrace generous meat or rich cream sauces.
No 1 in Italia*
*Source: Nielsen Retail Index.
Special shapes for special moments
For recipe ideas and to find out more about Barilla, visit us at www.barilla.com
Hob - From Ambient. 6 min. 100g pasta
- 1 litre water
- 7g salt
- Bring water to a fast boil and add salt. Add pasta and cook for 6 minutes, stirring occasionally. Drain and serve.
Preparation and Usage
Get the best from your pasta, cooking the Italian way
1) Bring a pan of water to the boil (1 litre of water every 100g of pasta). Add salt to taste.
2) Add pasta to boiling water.
3) For authentic "al dente" pasta, boil for 6 minutes, stirring occasionally. For more tender pasta, boil for an additional minute.
4) Drain well and serve immediately with your sauce.
May contain traces of Soybean.
Country of Origin
Produce of the EU
Barilla G. e R. Fratelli Società per Azioni,
Via Mantova 166,
Return To Address
For UK & Ireland:
To contact Barilla:
Euro Food Brands,
Full Product Name:
Durum Wheat Semolina Pasta
Store in a cool dry place.
Wheat origin: EU and non EU
Euro Food Brands,
May Contain Soya, Contains Wheat
Durum Wheat Semolina, Water
|Of which Saturates g||0,5||0,4||2%|
|Of which Sugars g||3,5||3,0||3%|
|⁽¹⁾85g = example of a serving|
|The package contains 6 servings approximately|
|⁽²⁾RI = Reference intake of an average adult (8400 kJ/2000 kcal)|