Borough Broth Organic Chicken Pho Broth 500g
All of our products are proudly made in our London kitchen, using the finest organic ingredients available in the UK. There are no preservatives, colourants, MSG or sugars added. Everything is cooked low and slow ensuring a delicious and nutritious punch to your daily diet.
Made using whole organic retired laying hens - a by-product of the British organic egg industry - this organic broth is densely packed with 40% bones, guaranteeing an aromatic and deep flavour in every single batch.
Spiced with organic cinnamon, star anise, cloves, coriander seeds and fresh ginger, we slow cook our aromatic organic chicken broth with whole ingredients to create the perfect base for a delicious traditional Vietnamese noodle soup.
To jazz up the broth: just add noodles, protein, veg of your choice, a squeeze of lime and a sprinkling of sliced spring onions. Fresh herbs like coriander, mint and Thai basil are a traditional addition in some parts of Vietnam. Add leftover roast chicken and bok choy for a traditional speedy phở gà. For the brave of heart, thinly slice some raw beef, place in the bottom of a bowl with blanched vegetables, and ladle over the hot broth, and you've got yourself a phở bò. Add bean sprouts for a fresh crunch. If chilli sauce is your thing, knock yourself out!
Here at Borough Broth Co., we make sustainably sourced, slowcooked bone broths with the finest organic ingredients in the UK. This broth has been inspired by the traditional pho recipe from Vietnam and made in our London kitchen. This is slow food, fast.
Organic, The perfect base for Vietnamese noodle soup, High in protein, 75 calories per pack, Source of collagen, BPA free, Contains 1.9g of collagen per pack
There's plenty of recipes on boroughbroth.co.uk if you're in need of inspiration!
Follow us on social and tag us in your recipes or email us at email@example.com
Find us on Facebook, Instagram and Twitter
Keep Refrigerated; Suitable for Home Freezing
Hob - From Chilled. Bring to the boil until piping hot. Just add cooked noodles, protein and veg to the hot broth for the perfect Vietnamese-inspired pho.; Microwave - From Chilled. Microwaves vary, these are guidelines only. Pour into a microwavable bowl or mug. Microwave at 900W for 5 minutes, stirring halfway through. Ensure broth is piping hot. Leave to stand for 1 minute before serving.
Preparation and Usage
Hob Instructions: Bring to the boil until piping hot. Just add cooked noodles, protein and veg to the hot broth for the perfect Vietnamese-inspired pho.
Microwave instructions: Microwaves vary, these are guidelines only. Pour into a microwavable bowl or mug. Microwave at 900W for 5 minutes, stirring halfway through. Ensure broth is piping hot. Leave to stand for 1 minute before serving.
May contain traces of Peanuts and Tree Nuts
Country of Origin
Borough Broth Co.,
Return To Address
Borough Broth Co.,
Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Pack - Not Recyclable
Full Product Name:
Organic Chicken Pho Broth
If purchased chilled: Store refrigerated and enjoy within use by date. Suitable for freezing on day of purchase for up to 6 months.
If purchased frozen: Store in freezer. To consume, defrost fully in the fridge.
Once opened, keep refrigerated and use within 24 hours. Do not refreeze after defrosting.
EU Organic - GB-ORG-05, EU/Non-EU Agriculture
Borough Broth Co. Classic Chicken Pho
* indicates optional ingredients
1. 2 x large free range chicken thighs
2. 2 pouches of Borough Broth Co. Organic Chicken Pho Broth
3. *1 x hot red chilli
4. 6 x spring onions
5. 2 x limes
6. 200g rice noodles
7. *1 x small bunch fresh coriander
8. *1 x small bunch fresh mint
9. *100g x beansprouts
1. Dust the skin of the chicken thigh with a pinch of salt. Place in an ovenproof dish and cook in the oven for 20 minutes.
2. Pour the pouches of broth and heat on the hob. Bring to the boil for 30 seconds then reduce to a simmer.
1. Take one of the red chillies and remove the seeds, and slice into 2mm strips. Add to the simmering broth.
2. Slice 3 of the spring onions into 2mm strips
3. Add the juice of one lime to the broth.
4. Cook noodles according to their cooking instructions. Drain when ready to serve.
5. Remove the cooked chicken from the oven. It should be brown on top (crisp skin) and cooked through without being too dry. Set aside to rest for 5-10 minutes.
6. Slice the chicken into bite-size pieces.
7. Prepare a plate of aromatics - beansprouts, mint leaves, coriander leaves, the other lime (chopped into quarters), and the rest of the chilli and spring onion.
8. Place the drained noodles into the two bowls. Put the chicken pieces on top.
9. Pour the hot broth over the noodles and chicken.
10. Add a sprig of coriander to garnish.
11. Serve with the plate of aromatics to add as you wish.
Contains Fish, May Contain Nuts, May Contain Peanuts
Spring Water, Chicken (29%)*, Onions*, Apples*, Ginger*, Fish Sauce (Fish, Salt), Cinnamon*, Pink Himalayan Salt, Coriander Seeds*, Coriander Leaves*, Star Anise*, Cloves*, (* Signifies Organic Ingredient)
|Typical Values||per 100g||per 500g serving|
| of which saturates ||0.09g||0.5g|
| of which sugars ||0.83g||4.2g|
|Collagen content: 0.37g per 100g / 1.85g per 500g serving|