Childs Farm Kids Organic Fig Conditioner 250ml
This Shakespeare inspired range celebrates notable characters from our favourite plays.
Conditioner inspired by ‘A Midsummer Night's Dream'
Our detangling conditioner smoothes and detangles hair whilst helping to prevent static. Suitable for all hair types.
Contains naturally derived ingredients, organic fig fruit extract and a fig fragrance.
Multi award-winning and proudly British, at Childs Farm we celebrate all things natural and naturally derived to soothe and moisturise the delicate and sensitive skin of newborns, babies and children. Made by a mum as a solution for her own daughters' sensitive and eczema-prone skin, every element of our range from content to bottle is thought through to ensure we are best for skin and best for planet, giving you one less thing to worry about as your little one grows up.
- Formulated with sustainably sourced ingredients, 97% Natural Origin.
- Improves the feel, appearance and manageability of hair.
- Cetrimonium chloride works to condition hair and also reduce static and works together with cetearyl alcohol which acts as an emollient to moisturise and soften hair.
- With a fig fragrance and organic fig extract.
- Suitable for all skin types including dry, sensitive and even skin that may be prone to eczema.
- Suitable for newborns and upwards.
- Dermatologist and paediatrician approved.
- Our bottles are made using 100% Prevented Ocean Plastic.
Smoothes and detangles hair, Helps to prevent static, Suitable for all hair types, Contains naturally derived ingredients, Suitable for newborns and upwards, Cruelty Free International, Suitable for Vegans
Visit childsfarm.com to explore our range & sign up to our newsletter for the latest skin tips.
Follow us on our social channels & share your experiences.
Instagram, Facebook, Twitter and YouTube
Preparation and Usage
Smooth a cherry-size amount of conditioner onto hair, concentrating on the ends and areas which are prone to dryness. Comb through with a wide tooth comb if hair is especially prone to knots. Leave for a minute and then rinse with warm (not hot) water.
Country of Origin
Childs Farm Ltd,
Sherborne St. John,
Return To Address
Sherborne St John,
Packing - Recyclable
Full Product Name:
Organic Fig Conditioner
Warnings: External use only. If product gets in eyes, rinse well with water. If irritation occurs wash with copious amounts of water & stop use.
Made in the UK
Tadley Holdings Ltd. Childs Farm
Aqua (Water), Cetearyl Alcohol, Cetrimonium Chloride, Benzyl Alcohol, Citric Acid, Parfum (Fragrance), Dehydroacetic Acid, Glycerin, Ficus Carica (Fig) Fruit Extract*, Potassium Sorbate, Sodium Benzoate, (*denotes certified organic ingredient), Please check the label before using this product as we may make small ingredient changes
Suitable for Vegans; Not Tested on Animals