Dettol Tru Clean Antibacterial Biodegradable Crisp Pear Cleaning Wipes 80 per pack
£3.30 4p each
You save: £2.20 (40%)
Dettol Tru Clean Antibacterial Multi Surface Wipes contain a plant-based ingredient, lactic acid, to kill 99.9% of bacteria and viruses*, including Covid-19 virus**. Tru Clean wipes are biodegradable and free from harmful chemicals, such as bleach, dye or phosphates.
Our new formula's disinfecting power comes from lactic acid, a plant-based ingredient that is derived from food crops such as maize. Dettol Tru Clean Surface Wipes are made up of 100% biodegradable fibres.
Biodegradable means the wipe is capable of being decomposed by bacteria or other living organisms. After use, the wipe can break down, making it less harmful to the environment. You can dispose of Tru Clean wipes in both your waste and composting bin. Tru Clean wipes break down according to various conditions such as temperature, moisture and exposure to air.
Tru Clean is produced with 0% waste sent to landfill during manufacture.
* e.g. Spectrum of Activity: Viricidal tested against Influenza A virus H1N1, Human Rotavirus (Strain Wa) and SARS-CoV-2
**COVID19 Virus = SARS CoV 2 Use disinfectants safely. Always read the label and product information before use
*** These wipes break down in home and active landfill conditions usually within 6 months. They were tested using European Standard EN13432 certificate, which defines requirements for packaging materials that are recoverable through composting and biodegradation.
Tough on Bacteria, Plant Based Active
For ingredients: www.rbeuroinfo.com
Preparation and Usage
Food contact surfaces
Kitchen surfaces and sinks
- Suitable for use around baby surfaces like high chairs. Never to be used directly on baby skin, wait until surface is completely dry before infant contact.
- Suitable to use on hard non-porous food contact surfaces
- Suitable to use around pet areas (Keep pets away during use. Wait until the surface is dry and the room is ventilated prior to bringing pets back into the room).
How to Use
1. Pull back the resealable cover, pull out wipe
2. Reseal after each usage and store cover facing down to avoid drying out
3. Wipe surface for a more hygienic clean and then dispense of wipe
4. For disinfection, wipe should be used to cover an area of 44cm x 44cm. Allow the surface to remain wet for at least 5 minutes.
How to Dispose
Wipes can be disposed of in waste and composting bin. Dispose of laminate in home bin.
Country of Origin
Produce of the EU
PO Box 4044,
Citywest Business Campus,
Return To Address
UK - PO Box 4044,
0333 2005 345
ROI - Citywest Business Campus,
01 630 5429
- Not suitable for use on marble, unwaxed vinyl and unfinished wood
- Not for personal hygiene; never to be used directly on baby skin
- Test on small surface area before large-scale use.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- Wash your hands thoroughly after use
- Use disinfectant safely. Always read the label and product information before use.
- Under no circumstance should Dettol products be swallowed. IF SWALLOWED: Call a poison centre your GP if you feel unwell.
Causes serious eye irritation. If medical advice is needed, have product container or label at hand. Keep out of reach of children. Wash your hands thoroughly after handling. If in eyes, rinse cautiously with water for several times. Remove contact lenses, if present and easy to do. Continue rinsing
Made in the EU
Dettol Tru Clean Wipes are proven to biodegrade in active landfill conditions in accordance with ASTM D5511-18 standards. Proven to biodegrade in composting conditions, in accordance with European Standards EN 13432. Contact your local municipality for best local disposal practices
Wipe to be collected for industrial compost where applicable or dispose in home bins. Refer to your local municipal facilities for ore information. Dispose of packaging according to local law
Dettol and the Dettol logo are trade marks of the RB Group of Campanies
Per 100g Liquid: 1.74 g of Lactic Acid, Contains less than 5% Non-Ionic Surfactants, less than 5% Anionic Surfactants, Disinfectant, Parfum