Dettol Tru Clean Antibacterial Surface Cleanser Spray Crisp Pear 750ml
Save £1.07, Was £3.20
Save £1.07 when you order by 14th June 2022. Subject to availability.
£2.13 29p per 100ml
You save: £1.07 (33%)
Dettol Tru Clean Multi Surface Cleaner contains a plant-based ingredient, lactic acid, to kill 99.9% of bacteria and viruses*, including Covid-19 virus**.Our new formula's disinfecting power comes from lactic acid, a plant-based ingredient that is derived from food crops such as maize. Tru Clean Multi Surface Cleaner is suitable for all-purpose cleaning around your home.
Tru Clean is produced with 0% waste sent to landfill during manufacture.
* e.g. Spectrum of Activity: Viricidal tested against Influenza A virus H1N1, Human Rotavirus (Strain Wa) and SARS-CoV-2
**COVID19 Virus = SARS CoV 2 Use disinfectants safely. Always read the label and product information before use
*** The bottle & trigger head are recyclable. Remove sleeve and dispose of bottle & trigger head in recycling bin.
Plant Based Active
For ingredients: www.rbeuroinfo.com
Preparation and Usage
- Suitable for use on food contact surfaces like chopping boards, kitchen surfaces, sink and fridge.
- Suitable for use around baby surfaces like high chair, changing mat.
- Suitable to use on hard non-porous food contact surfaces.
- Suitable to use around pet areas.
How to Use
1. Turn nozzle to On position
2. Simply spray directly on the surface.
3. Wipe over with clean damp cloth and allow to dry.
4. Allow time to dry.
5. For disinfection: Pre-clean the surface before applying the product. Leave the product for at least 5 minutes, then wipe.
How to Dispose
The bottle & trigger head are recyclable. Remove sleeve and dispose of bottle & trigger head in recycling bin.
Country of Origin
Produce of the EU
PO Box 4044 Slough,
Citywest Business Campus,
Return To Address
UK - PO Box 4044 Slough,
0333 2005 345
ROI - Citywest Business Campus,
01 630 5429
Pack - Recyclable
- Not suitable for use on marble, unwaxed vinyl and unfinished wood
- Not for personal hygiene; never to be used directly on baby skin
- Test on small surface area before large-scale use.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- Wash your hands thoroughly after use
- Use disinfectant safely. Always read the label and product information before use.
- Under no circumstance should Dettol products be swallowed. IF SWALLOWED: Call a poison centre your GP if you feel unwell.
WARNING: Causes serious eye irritation. If medical advice is needed, have product container or label at hand. Keep out of reach of children. Wash hands thoroughly after handling.
IF IN EYES: Rinse cautiously with water for several times. Remove contact lenses, if present and easy to do. Continue rinsing. Use biocides safely and sustainably. It is illegal to use this product for uses or in a manner other than prescribed on this label. Dispose of contents/container in accordance with local regulations. Poisons Information: For information or to report a poisoning incident contact The National Poisons Information Centre (01 8092166).
Made in EU
Dettol and the Dettol logo are trade marks of the RB Group of Companies
Per 100g Liquid contains 2.24 g Lactic Acid, Contains less than 5% Non-Ionic Surfactant, less than 5% Anionic Surfactant, Disinfectant, Parfum