Durex Naturals Condoms Thin Water Based LubeRegular Fit 12 per pack
Save £3.19, Was £17
Save £3.19 when you order by 27th December 2023. Subject to availability.
£13.81 £1.15 each
You save: £3.19 (19%)
- Thin Condoms with Lube Designed for Her: For up to 2/3 of the month women can be naturally drier which can also lead to some sexual discomfort. Durex Naturals Condoms are intended for her in mind with water-based lubrication to help provide a smooth, intimate experience with your partner.
- Gentle Formula: Durex Naturals Condoms are coated with water-based lubricant made from 98% natural origin ingredients that is free from artificial colourants and flavours. Durex Naturals is a range designed for her that helps make sex comfortable.
- Same Thinness as Durex Thin Feel Condoms: Transparent natural rubber latex condoms with a nominal width of 56mm. Naturals condoms are as thin as our Thin Feel Regular Fit Condom (56mm).
- Discreet Delivery: Durex Condom boxes are always delivered in discreet packaging with no indication of the contents inside.
- Durex Quality, from the World's No 1 Condom Brand: With over 90 years of expertise manufacturing condoms, all Durex condoms are made from the finest quality raw materials and 100 percent electronically tested with 5 more quality tests carried out on every batch and are dermatologically tested too.
Durex Naturals are thin condoms with lube designed for her. Our thin, Naturals condom is coated with a water-based lubricant made from 98% natural origin ingredients, helping provide a smooth, intimate experience with your partner. Free from artificial colourants & flavours.
Durex Naturals have a Regular Fit - nominal width of 56mm -while maintaining the security and protection you'd expect from Durex. The way Durex make condoms means they smell better so there are no unpleasant distractions, you can just relax and enjoy.
Durex stands for real, feel-good, satisfying sex. And that's why for over 90 years we've been trusted by millions of people everywhere, every day (and night).
Remember, no method of contraception works 100% against pregnancy, HIV or sexually transmitted infections.
Please read the instructions, especially when using condoms for anal or oral sex. Always read the instructions. RB-M-93176 February 2022
Over 90 Years of Real Sex
It's Been a Long-Term Thing.
We stand for real, feel-good, satisfying sex. And that's why for over 90 years we've been trusted by millions of people everywhere, every day (and night). They've made us the world's number one condom brand. So however, you want your sex today - be ready with the right protection.
World's No. 1 Condom Brand
To help you get it on right first time, the Durex logo on the foil shows you the bottom of the condom.
100% of condoms are electronically tested. Five more quality tests are carried out on every batch.
98% Natural Origin Ingredients Lube, Regular Fit, Thin Condoms with Lube Designed for Vaginas
Find your best fit www.durex.co.uk
Get to know more about your condom choice. Head to durex.co.uk
Preparation and Usage
Before you use this condom, check the expiry date on the condom wrapper. If the individual container is obviously damaged, throw that one away and use a new one from an undamaged package. Put a condom on before the penis touches the other person. This helps to prevent pregnancy and the possibility of catching sexually transmitted infections during vaginal, anal or oral sex.
1. Tear the wrapper open from the serrated edge. Be careful with the condom, it could get damaged by fingernails or sharp objects.
2. With the roll outside, squeeze the teat and place the condom on the tip of the erect penis.
3. Roll down to the base. If the condom doesn't unroll, it may be on backwards, discard and use a new one. Stop and check if you feel the condom slipping off or too tight on the penis because this might lead to breakage. You should take the condom off soon after ejaculation. Hold the condom firmly at the base of the penis before pulling out.
4. Throw the foil and used condom into a bin. Don't flush down the toilet.
Reckitt Benckiser Healthcare (UK) Limited,
RB NL Brands B.V.,
Schiphol Blvd 207,
1118 BH Schiphol,
Return To Address
UK Careline 0800 338 739
Reckitt Benckiser Healthcare (UK) Limited,
Box - Recycle; Foil - Don't Recycle
This condom is made of natural rubber latex. If you have a known allergy to latex, do not use this condom as this may cause allergic reactions including anaphylactic shock.
STOP USE: If you feel discomfort or irritation while using condoms.
Only use a condom once.
Reuse may increase risk of failure or infection.
Condoms may present a choking hazard.
Keep out of reach of children.
If you use the condom for oral sex first, you should use a new condom for any other type of sex that follows.
Only use lubricants recommended for use with condoms. Oil-based ones (petroleum jelly, baby oil and some pessaries) and some topical medicines that go on the penis or vagina can damage condoms.
For anal sex, use additional lubrication (do not use Durex Tingle) on the outside of the condom.
Certified under 93/42/EEC by SGS Belgium NV, CE 1639 to be used for contraception or the prevention of the transmission of sexually transmitted diseases. Non-medical uses have not been evaluated
Durex and the Durex logo are trademarks of the Reckitt group.