E45 Moisturiser Cream, body, face and hands cream for very dry skin 125g
E45 Moisturiser Cream, body, face and hands cream for very dry skin Tub 125g
- Clinically Proven to Treat Dry Skin and Eczema - The E45 Cream gets to work instantly to help repair dry skin. E45 cream is also a treatment for dry skin conditions such as eczema, dermatitis, ichthyosis and certain cases of psoriasis.
- No Other Emollient Treats More Dry Skin Conditions that E45* - E45 cream has been developed to create the right environment for healing dry skin conditions
- E45 Cream Helps Lock in Moisture with An Immediate Barrier - The E45 cream provides an immediate to help keep moisture in and irritants out.
- Non-Greasy Emollient Is Quickly and Easily Absorbed by The Skin - The E45 Cream does not leave a sticky residue or oily feeling behind.
- E45 Improves Dry Skin Health at Every Application - When applied to skin, E45 Cream creates a protective moisture barrier.
- Perfume-Free and Dermatologically-Tested - E45 Cream contains Medilan® a hypoallergenic lanolin with rare sensitising properties.
- Dry Skin Experts for More than 60 Years - E45 has been taking care of your families skin for over 60 years. Cream, lotion, wash, bath, shampoo, etc... E45 has it covered.
- Suitable for The Whole Family - including infants over 1 month
- Using E45 3 X Everyday Can Reduce the Severity of Symptoms - Based on a 2013 study on 136 British children with atopic dermatitis/eczema.
Taking care of your families skin for over 60 years, the clinically proven E45 cream gets to work instantly to help repair dry skin and other dry skin conditions such as eczema, psoriasis, ichthyosis. Cream, lotion, wash, bath, shampoo, etc… E45 has it covered. E45 Cream is a white cream containing White Soft Parafin 14.5 w/w, Light Liquid Paraffin, 12.6% w/w/, and Anhydrous Lanolin (Medilan®) 1% w/w as active ingredients. It does not contain steroids.
How to Recycle: Please dispose of the product safely and check local recycling. Dispose unused cream in your normal waste - do not flush or wash it down the sink. Tub: Both bottle and lid can be recycled. Check local recycling guidelines.
*For verification, please contact PO BOX 4044, SLOUGH, SL1 0NS. E45 Cream for dry skin. Always Read the Label. RB-M-41824
Preparation and Usage
Suitable For: E45 Cream can be used every day by the whole family, including infants over the age of 1 month. Suitable to use in all skin areas such as body and face. Do not use if allergic to any of the ingredients. Use this medicine only on your skin.
How to Use: Apply to the affected skin 2 to 3 times daily. If symptoms persist, consult your doctor.
E45 cream contains: Cetyl alcohol which may cause local skin reactions (e.g. contact dermatitis). E216 and E218 which may cause allergic reactions (possibly delayed). Do not smoke or go near naked flames - risk of severe burns. Fabric (clothing, bedding, dressings, etc) that has been in contact with this product burns more easily and is a serious fire hazard. Washing clothing and clothing may reduce product build-up but not totally remove it. Speak to your doctor if you are using minoxidil. Application of the product to the breast is not recommended during breast feeding.
Possible Side Effects: Occasionally, allergic reaction or worsening of acne may occur. If you suspect an allergic reaction, such as a rash, or if anything unusual happens, stop using the product. If you get any side effects, talk to your doctor, pharmacist or nurse. This includes any possible side effects not listed above.
Store below 25 C.
KEEP OUT OF SIGHT AND REACH OF CHILDREN.
White Soft Parafin 14.5 w/w, Light Liquid Paraffin, 12.6% w/w/, and Anhydrous Lanolin (Medilan®) 1% w/w as the ingredients, Also contains Glyceryl Monostearate, Cetyl Alcohol, Sodium Cetostearyl Sulphate, Carbomer, Methyl Hydroxybenzoate (E218), Propyl Hydroxybenzoate (E216), Sodium Hydroxide, Citric Acid Monohydrate, Purified Water