E45 Cream 125g
E45 Moisturiser Cream, body, face and hands cream for very dry skin Tub 125g
- Clinically Proven to Treat Dry Skin and Eczema - The E45 Cream gets to work instantly to help repair dry skin. E45 cream is also a treatment for dry skin conditions such as eczema, dermatitis, ichthyosis and certain cases of psoriasis.
- No Other Emollient Treats More Dry Skin Conditions that E45* - E45 cream has been developed to create the right environment for healing dry skin conditions
- E45 Cream Helps Lock in Moisture with An Immediate Barrier - The E45 cream provides an immediate to help keep moisture in and irritants out.
- Non-Greasy Emollient Is Quickly and Easily Absorbed by The Skin - The E45 Cream does not leave a sticky residue or oily feeling behind.
- E45 Improves Dry Skin Health at Every Application - When applied to skin, E45 Cream creates a protective moisture barrier.
- Perfume-Free and Dermatologically-Tested - E45 Cream contains Medilan® a hypoallergenic lanolin with rare sensitising properties.
- Dry Skin Experts for More than 60 Years - E45 has been taking care of your families skin for over 60 years. Cream, lotion, wash, bath, shampoo, etc... E45 has it covered.
- Suitable for The Whole Family - including infants over 1 month
- Using E45 3 X Everyday Can Reduce the Severity of Symptoms - Based on a 2013 study on 136 British children with atopic dermatitis/eczema.
Taking care of your families skin for over 60 years, the clinically proven E45 cream gets to work instantly to help repair dry skin and other dry skin conditions such as eczema, psoriasis, ichthyosis. Cream, lotion, wash, bath, shampoo, etc… E45 has it covered. E45 Cream is a white cream containing White Soft Parafin 14.5 w/w, Light Liquid Paraffin, 12.6% w/w/, and Anhydrous Lanolin (Medilan®) 1% w/w as active ingredients. It does not contain steroids.
How to Recycle: Please dispose of the product safely and check local recycling. Dispose unused cream in your normal waste - do not flush or wash it down the sink. Tub: Both bottle and lid can be recycled. Check local recycling guidelines.
*For verification, please contact PO BOX 4044, SLOUGH, SL1 0NS. E45 Cream for dry skin. Always Read the Label. RB-M-41824
Quality skincare every day
We understand the importance of quality everyday products that care for skin with minimal fuss.
For 70 years, E45 has been a skincare expert in dry and itchy skin and treatment for eczema, psoriasis, ichthyosis and other dry skin conditions. It has proven dermatological expertise that’s dedicated to vulnerable dry skin.
The E45 range of skincare products has been developed for different skin types and different parts of the body. It works hard to protect and maintain skin health, while E45 Cream and E45 Itch Relief Cream can also improve dry skin health at every application.
The voice of experience
In 1952 we released our first product – E45 cream. It was created by a Boots chemist in response to a customer request for a product that would soothe and protect the skin.
In 1963 physicians noticed E45 cream was a beneficial treatment for dry skin conditions. At this time, we only promoted our products to hospital sales departments. It wasn’t until 1980 that E45 cream was introduced to the pharmacy and retail establishments, where it was recognised for its efficacy in the treatment of dry skin.
In the 1990s we extended our product range to include a complete skincare emollient therapy. We’ve continued to create products with patients and their skin in mind. We strive to continue to serve the needs of both patients and healthcare professionals and produce better treatment options for patients’ skincare routines.
Straightforward skincare, White soft paraffin, light liquid paraffin, anhydrous lanolin (medilan)
Preparation and Usage
Read the inner leaflet carefully before use. Do not use if allergic to any of the ingredients. Use this medicine only on your skin.
Direction: Apply to the affected skin 2 or 3 times daily. For external use only. If symptoms persist, consult your doctor.
Karo Pharma AB,
Return To Address
Karo Pharma AB,
Store below 25°C.
KEEP OUT OF THE SIGHT AND REACH OF CHILDREN.
Fire hazard. Do not smoke or go near naked flames; clothing & bedding with this product dried on them can catch fire easily.
Contains Anhydrous Lanolin 1.0% w/w, White Soft Paraffin 14.5% w/w, Light Liquid Paraffin 12.6% w/w as active ingredients, Glyceryl Monostearate, Cetyl Alcohol, Sodium Cetostearyl Sulphate, Carbomer, Methyl Hydroxybenzoate (E218), Propyl Hydroxybenzoate (E216), Sodium Hydroxide, Citric Acid Monohydrate, Purified Water