E45 Moisturiser Lotion for very dry skin 500ml
Save £1.59, Was £8.50
Save £1.59 when you order by 27th December 2023. Subject to availability.
£6.91 £1.38 per 100ml
You save: £1.59 (19%)
- Clinically Proven — The E45 Lotion is clinically proven to help protect from dryness, soothe roughness, reduce redness, and reduce scaling and flaking.
- Quickly and Easily Absorbed by The Skin — The E45 Lotion is light and is designed to help dry skin feel good.
- 24 Hour Moisturisation - E45 Lotion is formulated to give long-lasting care for dry and sensitive skin. Suitable to use daily as often as required to keep skin soft, supple and moisturised.
- Visibily Reduces Redness and Improves Extremely Dry, Irritable Skin in Just 2 Weeks — When applied to skin every day for 2 weeks the E45 Lotion visibly reduces redness and improves extremely dry, irritable skin.
- Gentle Formulation - E45 Lotion gentle formulation can be used on very dry and sensitive skin. It is suitable to use for anyone, including babies over 3 months on body, face, and hands.
E45 knows how to support skin. For 60 years, E45 has been a skincare expert in dry and itchy skin and treatment for eczema, psoriasis, ichthyosis and other dry skin conditions. It has proven dermatological expertise that's dedicated to vulnerable dry skin. Cream, lotion, wash, bath, shampoo, etc… E45 has it covered. E45 Lotion is light, unpurmed and can be used all over your body, face and hands to give long-lasting care for dry and sensitive skin. Suitable for daily use, E45 Lotion visibly reduces redness and improves extremely dry, irritable skin in just 2 weeks. The gentle formulation can even be used on sensitive skin. E45 Lotion is suitable for the whole family, including babies over 3 months.
Features: 24 Hour Moisturising Lotion that lasts throughout the day, Deep and Long Lasting Moisturisation, Fast Absorbing, Helps to lock and retain moisture, Suitable for everyday skincare, Dermatologically Tested and Suitable to Dry and Sensitive Skin.
E45 Moisturising Lotion is a light daily dry skin moisturiser that's perfect for everyday use all over the body, to keep your skin feeling soft, supple and hydrated.
This moisturiser from the skincare experts at E45 is perfume-free, dermatologically-tested and allergy-screened, so it's even suitable as a sensitive skin moisturiser.
It's a light, easily-absorbed lotion which can be used on the body, face and hands to improve skin's health by correcting and preventing dry skin and other skin problems.
E45 Moisturising Lotion contains Medilan™, a purified, hypoallergenic form of lanolin with excellent moisturising properties. It soothes, protects and cares for your skin.
RB - Health, Hygiene, Home
Straightforward skincare, Reduces roughness and flaking caused by dry & itchy skin, Dermatologically tested, Colour & Perfume free
E45 Lotion is light, unperfumed and can be used all over your body, face and hands to care for dry and sensitive skin. Use it everyday to help keep your skin soft, supple and moisturised and to prevent it from becoming dry.
The gentle, hypoallergenic formulation is easily absorbed and can be used on even sensitive skin.
E45 Lotion is suitable for the whole family, including babies.
Soothes, softens and relieves dry and sensitive skin
Perfume free - hypoallergenic
Preparation and Usage
Directions: Use as often as required on hands, body and face, to keep dry and sensitive skin soft, supple and moisturised.
Return To Address
For help and advice contact us at:
UK - 0333 2005 345
ROI - 01 630 5429
Packing - Recyclable
Precautions: For external use only. Avoid contact with the eyes. In case of contact with the eyes, rinse thoroughly with clean water.
KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN
If using large quantities, regularly change clothing, bedding or dressings impregnated with the product and keep away from fire as it may pose a fire hazard.
Aqua, Petrolatum, Isopropyl Palmitate, Paraffinum Liquidum, Glyceryl Stearate, Ceteareth-20, Lanolin, Phenoxyethanol, Ethylparaben, Methylparaben, Hydroxyethylcellulose, Carbomer, Ethylhexylglycerin, Sodium Hydroxide, BHT