Heck Simply Chicken Mince 500g
At Heck, we do things our own way.
We choose the finest ingredients, we make our food in small batches and we take our time over preparation. The result? Flavour you can swear by.
Low Fat, High Protein, Chicken Mince Lightly Seasoned, The Perfect Recipe Ingredient!, 3% Fat Chicken Mince, Nachos in 20 Mins, British by Heck
Climate Footprint with carboncloud.com
1.1 kg CO₂e per pack
Keep Refrigerated; Suitable for Home Freezing
Shallow Fry - From Chilled. Remove all packaging before cooking.
Cooking instructions are a guide only from chilled. Ensure piping hot throughout before serving.
Pan-fry for best results
Pre-heat a pan on a medium heat and add 1 tbsp of sunflower oil. Add a quarter of the minced chicken, break into pieces, and gradually add the remaining mince. Stir frequently. Cook for 8-10 minutes until thoroughly cooked.
Country of Origin
Heck! Food Ltd,
Return To Address
Heck! Food Ltd,
Sleeve - Recyclable; Tray - Recyclable
Full Product Name:
3% Fat Chicken Mince with Seasoning.
Keep refrigerated below 4°C. Suitable for home freezing. Freeze on day of purchase.
Please use within one month. Defrost fully before cooking: do not refreeze once defrosted.
Whilst extra care has been taken to remove bones, some may remain.
Produced in the UK using British Chicken
Simply Chicken Loaded Nachos
Cook Time: 20 Minutes, Serves: 4
2 Bags of Nacho Chips
225g Cheddar (Grated)
1 Pot of Salsa
1 Avocado (Mashed)
Optional toppings: Sweetcorn, Sour Cream, Spring Onions, Paprika
1) Pre-heat the oven to 180°C.
2) Heat 1 tbsp of oil in a pan and then add the mince, fry for 8-10 minutes until golden.
3) Layer one bag of the nachos across the bottom of a large oven-proof dish. Spoon half the mince evenly over the top of the chips, then sprinkle half the cheese on top of the mince.
4) Repeat the chips, mince and cheese process to create more layers.
5) Place the dish in the oven for 10 minutes until the cheese has melted.
6) Meanwhile, mash the avocado with a dash of salt and pepper.
7) Serve the nachos alongside the mashed avocado and salsa.
Contains Sulphur Dioxide/Sulphites
British Chicken (75%) (Chicken Breast 60%, Chicken Thigh 15%), Water, Pea Flour, Seasoning (Salt, Rice Flour, Sugar, Dried Leek, Preservative (Sodium Sulphite), Spice, Antioxidant (Ascorbic Acid), Natural Flavourings, Acidity Regulator (Citric Acid), Yeast Extract, Flavouring), Citrus Fibre, Chicken Mince: typical Fat content under 3% and Collagen/Meat Protein ratio under 3%
|Typical Values||Per 100g (pan fried)||Per serving* (117g) (pan fried)|
|of which saturates||0.6g||0.7g|
|of which sugars||0.6g||0.7g|
|When cooked as per cooking instructions|
|*Pack contains 4 servings|
|When cooked according to instructions, 500g typically weighs 468g|