Directions for use
• The skin should be clean and dry and without any irritation or traces of other products: creams, oils, make-up, etc.
• Warm the strips between your hands until the wax softens. Separate the strips slowly and carefully.
• Wax each side of the lip separately. Apply a strip from under the nose to a corner of the lip in the direction of hair growth, adhering with a gentle massage.
• Holding the skin taut with one hand, remove the strip with the other, pulling firmly against the direction of hair growth and keeping the strip parallel and as close to the skin as possible. Do not pull upwards. The faster you pull the strip, the better the results.
• Repeat if necessary. The strips can be reused until they lose their effectiveness.
• For a perfect finish on the upper lip area, in addition to applying the strip in the direction of hair growth, you can apply another strip against the direction of hair growth and then pull it in the opposite direction.
• To calm the skin, apply light pressure with your hand or apply a cold compress to the waxed area immediately after pulling.
• Never remove the wax residue with water, soap or alcohol. If necessary remove it with cotton wool soaked in oil.
• Always follow the directions for use and read the precautions.
• Before each application, always check your skin’s reaction by applying the wax to a small part of the area to be treated, following the instructions. If after 24 hours there is no adverse reaction, you can continue with the application.
• This product is suitable for hair removal on the upper lip, cheeks and chin. Do not use on head, eyes, nose, ears, chest, nipples or surrounding area, perianal or genital area, or on any other part of the body.
• Waxing is not suitable for the elderly, diabetics or people taking medication for acne.
• Do not apply to wounds, varicose veins, spots or cracked, irritated or burnt skin or to skin which has previously had an adverse reaction to hair removal wax.
• Avoid sunbathing, swimming, or using deodorants or other alcohol-based or perfumed products for 24 hours before and after waxing.
• If irritation occurs, discontinue use.
• At high temperatures (>30°C) put the strips in the fridge for 30 minutes before use. Store in a horizontal position at a temperature lower than 40°C.
• Keep out of the reach of children.
• Do not ingest. If swallowed, seek immediate medical attention and show this package.