Natoora Watercress Tzatziki 185g
FLAVOUR IS A FRONTIER
Natoora British Watercress Tzatziki
- All our sauces, dips and soups are made to order in our small Bermondsey kitchen, using the same ingredients we source for industry-leading chefs through our own supply chain.
- In our Tzatziki, we combine Ed's Watercress with dill, parsley, mint and spring onions with Belcari extra virgin olive oil and Koukakis Greek yoghurt.
- Ed’s Watercress is grown on his family farm, Hairspring, in the Chalke Valley. With mineral-rich, natural spring water feeding the beds, this is the optimal environment for producing bright green stalks with complex flavours.
- The standard of our raw ingredients takes ready made dips to a whole new level and introduces a level of transparency never before seen in prepared foods. We can track every single ingredient back to a single, known producer or grower.
- We know exactly how the fresh produce is grown and how the dry ingredients are produced.
- This traceable approach can have a dramatic impact on improving the way food is being farmed and supplied.
Take it further
- Use as a dip or serve with roasted vegetables, lamb, or added to a salad.
Natoora's radical approach to seasonal sourcing is shaping the future of food
- We are revolutionising the food system.
- We work direct with growers who value flavour, biodiversity and heritage over yield.
- We give them the support they need to build a better future for food, rooted in small scale, sustainable agriculture that gives back to our planet.
Allergens can be found in bold in the ingredients list: Dairy and Sulphites
Greek Yoghurt (Skimmed Milk, Cream, Skimmed Milk Powder) 65.6%, Watercress 16.4%, Extra Virgin Olive Oil, Parsley 3.3%, White Wine Vinegar (Sulphur Dioxide), Dill 1.4%, Mint 1.4%, Spring Onions, Salt, Garlic.
Suitable for Vegetarians
|of which saturates (g)
|of which sugars (g)
While we have taken care in preparing this summary and believe it is accurate, it is not a substitute for your reading the product packaging and label prior to use. You should note that products and their ingredients are subject to change. If you do require precise ingredient information you should consult the manufacturer, whose contact details will appear on the packaging or label. Zoom by Ocado is therefore unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. This data is supplied for personal use only. It may not be reproduced in any way whatsoever without Zoom by Ocado's prior consent, nor without due acknowledgement.