Do not mix with other chemicals. Incompatible with organic matter, ammonia derivatives and hypochlorites. Incompatible with chromium, lead, aluminium, tin, zinc and their alloys (bronze, brass, etc.). A pre-treatment must be carried out to verify the compatibility of the product with the materials.
RECOMMENDATIONS FOR CASES OF POISONING OR ACCIDENT: The clinical manifestations that can occur in case of exposure and/or contact are: From irritation to caustic burn of eyes, skin, mucous membranes, respiratory tract and gastrointestinal. Metabolic acidosis, CNS depression, liver damage and pulmonary edema. Basic measure of action: Remove the person from the place of exposure and remove the stained or splashed clothing. In contact with eyes, wash with plenty of water for at least 15 minutes. Do not forget to remove contact lenses. In contact with the skin, wash with plenty of water and soap without rubbing. If swallowed, do NOT cause vomiting. If the person can swallow saliva, no cough occurs and the intake is less than one hour, perform mouthwashes with water. Keep the patient at rest and maintain body temperature. Control breathing. If necessary, artificial respiration. If the person is unconscious, lay him or her on his of her side with his or her head lower than the rest of the body and knees semi-bent. If necessary, transfer the intoxicated person to a health facility and whenever possible carry the label or container. Don't leave the intoxicated alone in any case. Therapeutic advice for doctors and health personnel: In case of ingestion, assess the performance of the endoscopy. Contraindication: Ipecacuana syrup. Symptomatic and supportive treatment.
Laundry disinfectant * without bleach TP2: Disinfectants and algaecides not intended to be applied directly to humans. BACTERICIDAL APPLICATIONS AND AUTHORIZED USES: Use by the general public. The product concentration tested was 50g in 2.5L of prepared hard water, with a contact time of 5 minutes.DANGER:
Contains Benzalkonium Chloride. Causes skin irritation. Causes serious eye damage. Harmful to aquatic life with long lasting effects. If medical advice is needed, have product container or label to hand. Keep out of reach of children
. Read carefully and follow all instructions. Avoid release to the environment. Wear protective gloves/eye protection. IF IN EYES: Rinse cautiously with water for several minutes. Remove contact lenses, if present and easy to do so. Continue rinsing. Dispose of contents/container in accordance with local regulations. Do not ingest.
- Keep away from children.
- Keep away from eyes. If product gets into eyes rinse thoroughly with water.
- Do not ingest. If product is ingested then seek medical advice.www.cleanright.eu