Ocado British Baking Potatoes 6 per pack
These firm brightly skinned potatoes are selected to be the perfect size for baking. When baked they have crispy skins and a fluffy texture. The perfect start for an easy meal topped with cheese and served with salad.
For a crispy jacket that tastes great, wash, sprinkle some sea salt and olive oil on the skin before baking in the oven, then ready to serve.
Store in cool dark place, away from sunlight to maximise life.
1. Preheat a baking tray with vegetable oil at 180ºC.
2. Wash and peel potatoes. Cut into a uniform size and par boil for five minutes.
3. Drain and carefully place potatoes on the preheated oiled tray and put back in the oven.
4. Roast for 60 minutes or until golden brown.
1. Wash potatoes.
2. Position on a baking tray and place in the oven at 180ºC.
3. Cook for one hour or until soft in the centre.
4. Cut in half or into quarters, add butter and/or your favourite topping and serve.
Produced and packed for:
Ocado Retail Ltd.,
Warning: Keep wrapper away from babies and small children to avoid danger of suffocation