Ocado Brown Onions 1kg
Bright with blemish free skin and firm to the touch. These fresh onions have the distinctive savoury flavour that only onions bring to a dish. Ideal as the base for all your favourite dishes, but also great quartered, drizzled in olive oil and roasted.
For a tomato sauce, peel and finely chop onion and fry in a pan with a little olive oil until caramelised. Add crushed garlic, chopped tomatoes, a little tomato purée and crumble in a stock cube. Serve with pasta.
Store in a cool, dry place
Preparation and Usage
1. Peel Onions & remove outer skin.
2. Cut top and bottom off Onion and chop into quarters or preferred size.
3. Place in roasting tray and drizzle with oil.
4. Roast in pre heated fan assisted at 175ºC, Non fan assisted 200ºC & Gas mark 6 on middle shelf.
5. Turn onions over after 15 minutes of cooking. Remove after approximately 30 minutes and serve. Check Food is piping hot.
Country of Origin
Country of origin may vary due to seasonality.
Country of origin may vary between Argentina, Australia, Chile, Egypt, France, The Netherlands, New Zealand, Portugal, South Africa, Spain, UK.
Packed in the UK
Produced and packed for:
Ocado Retail Ltd.,
Recycle with bags at large supermarket.
Don't recycle at home.
Warning: Keep wrapper away from babies and small children to avoid danger of suffocation.
|of which saturates||<0.1g||20g|
|of which sugars||6.2g||90g|
|*Reference Intake (RI) figures for an average adult.|