Ocado Cauliflower & Broccoli Florets 680g
A mixed pack of similarly sized firm fresh florets. Size continuity makes cooking this floret mix easy, providing an ideal accompaniment to meat or fish. Also great raw served with dips.
For a substantial side, place in a dish and add a Cheese sauce and breadcrumbs on top. Then bake in oven for 15 mins and serve.
Best stored in a fridge.
1. Remove packaging and wash the florets under cold running water.
2. Bring a saucepan of water to the boil.
3. Add the florets and cover with lid.
4. Return to the boil, simmer gently for 6 minutes (or until tender).
5. Drain and serve immediately.
1. Open the bag and wash the florets under cold running water.
2. Put the florets in microwave-safe bowl and add boiled water.
3. Cook in microwave for 4 mins - cat E 850 W.(If other type of microwave 4½ mins-cat D 750 W, or 5 mins – cat B 650 W).
4. Drain and serve immediately.
Produced and packed for:
Ocado Retail Ltd.,
While we have taken care in preparing this summary and believe it is accurate, it is not a substitute for your reading the product packaging and label prior to use. You should note that products and their ingredients are subject to change. If you do require precise ingredient information you should consult the manufacturer, whose contact details will appear on the packaging or label. Zoom by Ocado is therefore unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. This data is supplied for personal use only. It may not be reproduced in any way whatsoever without Zoom by Ocado's prior consent, nor without due acknowledgement.