Ocado Cauliflower Florets 400g
Buy any 1 Protein, 1 Potatoes and 2 Vegetables for £5, when you order by 19th March 2024. Subject to availability.
£1.65 £4.13 per kg
Our sweet and nutty Ocado Cauliflower has firm and white to creamy, evenly sized florets and is very versatile & it's just at home smothered in a velvety cheese sauce as it is spiced up in a curry
To use a rice alternative, grate florets and add butter, then microwave in a covered dish to cook and serve.
Best stored in a fridge.
1. Remove packaging and wash the florets under cold running water.
2. Bring a saucepan of water to the boil.
3. Add the cauliflower florets and cover with lid.
4. Return to the boil, simmer gently for 8 minutes (or until tender).
5. Drain and serve immediately.
1. Open the bag and wash the florets under cold running water.
2. Put the cauliflower florets in microwave-safe bowl and add boiled water.
3. Cook in microwave for 6½ mins - cat E 850 W.(If other type of microwave 7 mins - cat D 750 W, or 8½ mins – cat B 650 W).
4. Drain and serve immediately.
Produced and packed for:
Ocado Retail Ltd.,
Plastic Tray & Film
Due to the fragile nature when cutting cauliflower, you may find small fragments.
While we have taken care in preparing this summary and believe it is accurate, it is not a substitute for your reading the product packaging and label prior to use. You should note that products and their ingredients are subject to change. If you do require precise ingredient information you should consult the manufacturer, whose contact details will appear on the packaging or label. Zoom by Ocado is therefore unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. This data is supplied for personal use only. It may not be reproduced in any way whatsoever without Zoom by Ocado's prior consent, nor without due acknowledgement.