Ocado Extra Large Brown Onions 2 per pack
These onions have a firm feel and bright brown outer skin. They are full of flavour and an ideal ingredient for a wide variety of dishes. When the recipe calls for a large onion these are ideal.
For a classic onion mash, peel and chop onion then sauté until caramelised. Add to mashed potatoes with a dash of milk and sour cream, whisk then season to taste.
Store in a cool, dry place.
1. Peel Onions & remove outer skin.
2. Cut top and bottom off Onion and cut into slices or roughly chop.
3. Add 1 tablespoon of oil in a frying pan or wok at high heat.
4. Once oil has heated add the onions and stir occasionally.
5. Remove and serve after 5 minutes or once softened. Check food is piping hot.
Country of Origin
Country of origin may vary due to seasonality.
Country of origin may vary between Australia, Egypt, The Netherlands, New Zealand, Spain, UK.
Produced and packed for:
Ocado Retail Ltd.,