Do not ingest.
IF INGESTED: Seek medical advice.
People with sensitive or damaged skin should avoid prolonged contact with the product. Not suitable for use on clothing or fabric.
Contains: Benzisothiazolinone and Methylisothiazolinone.
Causes skin irritation. May cause an allergic skin reaction. Causes serious eye irritation. Harmful to aquatic life with long lasting effects. Keep out of reach of children.
If medical advice is needed, have product container or label at hand. Wash hands and exposed skin thoroughly after handling. Avoid release to the environment.
IF ON SKIN: Wash with plenty of water. If skin irritation or rash occurs: Get medical advice/attention.
IF IN EYES: Rinse cautiously with water for several minutes. Remove contact lenses, if present and easy to do. Continue rinsing. If eye irritation persists: Get medical advice/attention.
- Keep away from children.
- Keep away from eyes. If product gets into eyes rinse thoroughly with water.
- Rinse hands after use.
- Do not ingest. If product is ingested then seek medical advice.www.cleanright.eu
Not tested on animals.