Ocado Organic 1 Beef Rump Steak 225g
Ocado Organic 1 Beef Rump Steak.
This organic beef rump steak is expertly butchered and naturally matured for a minimum of 21 days to enhance its full flavour potential. Rump steaks are versatile and ideal for grilling, pan frying or cooking on the BBQ, bringing delicious flavour to every meal.
Our Ocado organic beef is organically farmed and raised exclusively on Ireland’s pasture-based system. Ireland’s unique position in the Atlantic Ocean provides a temperate climate and plentiful rainfall, making it perfectly positioned for growing grass.
This contributes to the great taste of our beef as part of a rich, naturally sustainable environment. Our organic farming methods use no fertilisers, herbicides, hormones, or routine medicines.
We couple this with the highest standards in animal welfare and industry leading sustainability initiatives such as;
- Water regeneration programs using natural reed filtering systems
- Biodiversity corridors which regenerate the environment and facilitate the natural flora and fauna of the area
- The creation of tree corridors which advance us towards the goal of carbon neutrality and provide shelter for local wildlife
Keep refrigerated 0 to +5ºC. Once opened, use immediately.
Do not exceed the Use By date.
Suitable for freezing. Freeze by date mark shown and use within 1 month. Defrost thoroughly before use. Do not refreeze once defrosted and consume within 1 day.
Remove all packaging. Wash hands, all surfaces and utensils after touching raw meat. Keep raw meat separate from cooked foods.
Pan Fry: High heat
Rare: 2-3 mins
Medium: 3-6 mins
1. Allow the steak to sit at room temperature for 10 minutes before cooking.
2. Preheat pan on high.
3. Lightly oil and season steak. Place into dry pan.
4. Turn halfway through cooking. Rare: 2-3 minutes, Medium 3-6 minutes.
5. Allow to rest for 5 minutes before serving.
All appliances vary. These are guidelines only. Ensure the product is piping hot before serving. Do not reheat.
Produced and packed for:
Ocado Retail Ltd.,
Plastic Tray & Film
Vacuum packed for freshness.
The colour of the meat will gradually return on opening and there may be a slight odour which will quickly disappear. This is normal and does not affect the eating quality.
|of which saturates||4.3g||20g|
|of which sugars||<0.5g||90g|
|*Reference Intake (RI) figures for an average adult.|