Ocado Organic Baking Potatoes 1.2kg
Our organic baking potatoes are grown to strict Soil Association standards using environmentally-friendly farming methods, and avoiding the use of unnatural pesticides and fertilisers.
These firm brightly skinned potatoes are selected to be the perfect size for baking. When baked they have crispy skins and a fluffy texture. The perfect start for an easy meal topped with cheese and served with salad.
For a tasty potato gratin, peel the potatoes, and slice very thinly. Mix together with olive oil and season to taste. Bake for 1 hour in a baking tray, then top with sliced ham. Pour over beaten eggs and crème fraîche and bake for 10 minutes.
Store in cool dark place, away from sunlight to maximize life.
1. Preheat a baking tray with vegetable oil at 180ºC.
2. Wash and peel potatoes. Cut into a uniform size and par boil for five minutes.
3. Drain and carefully place potatoes on the preheated oiled tray and put back in the oven.
4. Roast for 60 minutes or until golden brown.
1. Wash potatoes.
2. Position on a baking tray and place in the oven at 180ºC.
3. Cook for one hour or until soft in the centre.
4. Cut in half or into quarters, add butter and/or your favourite topping and serve.
Produced and packed for:
Ocado Retail Ltd.,