Ocado Organic Brown Onions 750g
Our Organic Onions are grown using organic farming methods which avoid the use of artificial fertilisers and avoid agrochemical pesticides.
Bright with blemish free skin and firm to the touch. These fresh onions have the distinctive savoury flavour that only onions bring to a dish. Ideal as the base for all your favourite dishes, but also great quartered, drizzled in olive oil and roasted.
To add flavour to roast vegetables, peel onion and thickly slice. Roast with carrots and parsnips with a drizzle of olive oil and sea salt to add extra flavour to roast dinner.
1. Peel Onions & remove outer skin.
2. Cut top and bottom off Onion and cut in slices or roughly chop.
3. Add 1 tablespoon of oil in a frying pan or wok at high heat.
4. Once oil has heated add the onions and stir occasionally.
5. Remove and serve after 5 minutes or once softened. Check food is piping hot.
Country of Origin
Country of origin may vary due to seasonality.
Country of origin may vary between The Netherlands, UK.
Produced and packed for:
Ocado Retail Ltd.,