Harmful to aquatic life with long lasting effects.
Keep out of reach of children.
Read carefully and follow all instructions.
Avoid release to the environment.
Dispose of content/container in accordance with local regulations.
If medical advice is needed, have product container or label at hand.
Contains 1-(1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8-Octahydro-2,3,8,8-Tetramethyl-2-Naphthalenyl) Ethonone (OTNE).
May produce an allergic reaction.
Do not ingest.
- Keep away from children.
- Keep away from eyes. If product gets into eyes rinse thoroughly with water.
- Do not ingest. If product is ingested then seek medical advice.www.cleanright.eu
Not tested on animals.