Contains Sodium Hypochlorite, C12-14-Alkyl Ether Sulphates.
May be corrosive to metals. Causes severe skin burns and eye damage. Very toxic to aquatic life. Toxic to aquatic life with long lasting effects.
Warning! Do not use together with other products. May release dangerour gases (chlorine). Avoid release to the environment. Wear protective gloves/ protective clothing/ eye protection/ face protection.
IF SWALLOWED: Rinse mouth. Do NOT induce vomiting.
IF ON SKIN (or hair): Take off immediately all contaminated clothing. Rinse skin with water or shower.
IF IN EYES: Rinse cautiously with water for several minutes. Remove contact lenses, if present and easy to do. Continue rinsing. Immediately call a POISON CENTER/ doctor. Store locked up. Dispose of contents/container in accordance with national regulations. Keep out of reach of children.
- Keep away from children.
- Do not mix with other products.
- Keep away from eyes. If product gets into eyes rinse thoroughly with water.
- Do not change container to store contents.
- Do not ingest. If product is ingested then seek medical advice.www.cleanright.eu