Old El Paso Crunchy Taco Shells 156g
Buy any 2 Old El Paso products for £3, when you order by 27th December 2023. Subject to availability.
£2.00 £1.28 per 100g
Old El Paso™ has been helping the world turn Fridays into Fajita Fridays with our Mexican* inspired food since 1938. Our mission is to inspire that kind of good noise that happens when people truly connect over the taste and the fun of getting together and sharing Mexican inspired food! Whether it’s cooking up sizzling fajitas, crunchy tacos, or a cheesy nacho snack, we'll help you whip up an easy Mexican feast in 25 minutes or less**. Our Mexican inspired range has grown over the years and now features everything from dinner kits, tasty cooking sauces, salsas, dips, seasoning mixes, tacos, tortilla wraps and chips. Enjoy full volume flavour with Old El Paso™, the UK's #1 Mexican food brand!***
We are part of General Mills.
* Our products are made in Spain, unless otherwise indicated on pack.
** Enchilada kits 25 minutes cooking time, Fajita Kits 15 minutes cooking time
*** Source: Nielsen, 52 w/e Jan 2023
Have you tried our Old El Paso™ Squeezy Range?
Old El Paso Cool Soured Cream Topping
Old El Paso Chunky Salsa
Old El Paso Chunky Guacamole
Preservative Free, Suitable for Vegetarians
Find More Recipes Online:
Store in a cool dry place.
1. For a great filling.
- Add a splash of oil and heat a pan. Brown the mince before draining off the excess liquid.
- Sprinkle in the Old El Paso Spice Mix for Tacos and add 100ml of water.
- Give it a good stir and when it starts to bubble, reduce the heat and simmer uncovered for 10 minutes or so.
- Stir occasionally until reduced to a lovely rich, tasty filling.
2. Warm up the Taco shells.
- Pre-heat the oven to 180°C (it's still 180°C for fan assisted ovens!), gas mark 4.
- Place the Taco Shells open end down on a baking sheet or some foil and heat for 2-3 minutes.
Alternatively, to microwave:
- Place 6 Taco shells open end down on a microwave dish. Microwaves can vary but it'll take about a minute for 6 and less for fewer.
3. Fill them up and get crunching.
- Bring it all to the table and help yourselves: the warm Taco Shells, the hot filling, crispy lettuce, juicy tomatoes, grated cheese and Old El Paso Taco Salsa. Fill them up and get crunching.
Preparation and Usage
Why not make it your way?
Spice it up
With Old El Paso™ Sliced Jalapeños
Replace minced beef with refried beans and Green Giant™ sweet corn
Add some fun
With Old El Paso™ Squeezy Sour Cream or Chuncy Guacamole
May contain Wheat.
General Mills International Sàrl,
General Mills UK,
P.O. Box 363 Uxbridge,
General Mills San Adrián SLU,
Polígono Industrial Fase lll,
31570 San Adrián,
Return To Address
For any queries of advice on our products, you can contact us on:
0800 591 223 (UK)/
1800 535 115 (ROI)
General Mills UK,
P.O. Box 363 Uxbridge,
Box - Recyclable; Pouch - Not Recyclable
Full Product Name:
12 Crunchy Corn Taco Shells.
Store in a cool, dry place.
500g lean beef mince
1 small onion, chopped
Cherry tomatoes, quartered
1 red onion, finely sliced
1 handful coriander, chopped
1 Old El Paso™ Seasoning Mix for Tacos
Old El Paso™ Thick 'N Chunky Salsa
Makes 12 Tacos
Serves 3-4 amigos
1 Heat a little oil in a frying pan & cook onion until soft.
Sizzle & stir meat over high heat about 5 minutes.
Add taco spice mix & 1/2 cup water. Simmer until sauce thickens and smells yummy.
Combine cherry tomatoes, red onion and coriander to make a fresh salsa.
2 Make the tacos extra crunchy!
Remove taco shells from packaging, separate them from each other.
Oven: Pre-heat the oven to 180°C (160°C fan forced), gas mark 4.
Place the taco shells open end down on a baking sheet and heat for about 3 minutes.
Microwave: Place taco shells on a microwaveable plate, heat 60 seconds on full power (800 watts)
3 Load tacos with taco beef, pile on lettuce, the fresh tomato, red onion and coriander salsa and cheddar and top with the Old El Paso™ Thick 'N Chunky Salsa.
Add a squeeze of lime on your taco for extra freshness
May Contain Wheat
Corn Flour, High Oleic Sunflower Oil (25%)
Suitable for Vegetarians
|Typical Values||Per 100g||Each taco shell (13g) as sold:||%* (13g)|
|Energy||2126 kJ / 509 kcal||276 kJ / 66 kcal||3%|
|Fat||27.0 g||3.5 g||5%|
|of which saturates||2.3 g||0.3 g||1%|
|Carbohydrate||59.2 g||7.7 g||3%|
|of which sugars||1.0 g||0.1 g||<1%|
|Fibre||3.6 g||0.5 g||-|
|Protein||5.4 g||0.7 g||1%|
|Salt||0.05 g||0.01 g||<1%|
|* Reference intake of an average adult (8 400 kJ/ 2 000 kcal)|
|Contains 12 portions|