Old El Paso Smoky BBQ Fajita Cooking Sauce 340g
Old El Paso Seasoning Mixes are the perfect addition to your meat or vegetables to create the ultimate Mexican meal
Old El Paso Seasoning Mixes are quick and easy to use- great for making your Mexican Fajitas or Tacos burst with flavour
Try our great range of Old El Paso Seasoning Mixes for Fajitas-Smoky BBQ, Crispy Chicken, Garlic and Paprika or Chili!
Chilli rating - mild - 1, Suitable for Vegetarians
For up-to-date product information, news and recipes, you can follow us on:
Store in a cool, dry place.
Once opened keep refrigerated and consume within 7 days.
Shake well before use
1. Slice 400g chicken breasts into thin strips (add fresh sliced peppers and onions if desired)
2. Heat oil in a pan until piping hot
3. Stir fry chicken over a medium heat until brown and thoroughly cooked
4. Add Fajita cooking sauce and gently cook for 10 minutes
5. Place 2 tablespoon of chicken filling into centre of a warmed flour tortilla
6. Roll and enjoy!
For Chicken & Rice
1. Simply follow steps 1 to 4 above
2. Cook some rice as per instructions on pack
3. Serve and enjoy!
Preparation and Usage
To create Smoky BBQ Fajitas:
1. Slice 400g chicken, 1 onion and 2 peppers into thin strips.
2. Add a splash of oil and heat your pan, then cook the chicken until cooked through.
3. Throw in the onions, peppers and mix in the Smoky BBQ Fajita Cooking Sauce.
4. Sizzle away stiring or tossing until the chicken is golden, keeping the veg crunchy.
5. Warm the Old El Paso™ Soft Flour Tortillas, add a dollop of our Old El Paso™ Thick 'n' Chunky Salsa and simply roll and enjoy!
General Mills International Sàrl,
General Mills UK,
P.O. Box 363,
General Mills San Adrián SLU,
Polígono Industrial Fase III,
31570 San Adrián,
Return To Address
General Mills UK,
P.O. Box 363,
For any queries or advice on our products, you can contact us on:
0800 591 223 (UK) / 1800 535 115 (ROI)
Pack - Glass
Full Product Name:
Cooking sauce with tomatoes and peppers for fajitas.
Store in a cool, dry place. Once opened, refrigerate and use within a week.
Best before end: see base of jar.
Safety seal button on lids pops up when seal is broken.
Jar - Recycle
Lid - Recycle
© General Mills
To Make 8 Fajitas, You Will Need...
400g chicken breast, 1 red bell pepper, 1 green bell pepper, 1 onion, 8 tortillas, Old El Paso Thick 'N Chunky Salsa.
1. Slice the chicken, peppers and onion into thin strips. Pan-Fry the Chicken in a little oil until it turns golden, over a medium-high heat. Throw in the onions, peppers and the Fajita Cooking Sauce. Sizzle Away for 5 minutes stirring occasionally or until chicken is thoroughly cooked.
2. Heat the Tortillas according to instructions on pack.
3. Serve warm tortillas, steaming chicken with crunchy vegs and our Old El Paso Thick 'N Chunky Salsa for topping on the table.
Water, Chopped Tomatoes (21%), Tomato Paste, Onion, Flamed Pepper (4%), Red Pepper (4%), Green Pepper (4%), Modified Starch, Sugar, Hydrolysed Soy Protein, Acidity Regulator (Sodium Acetate, Citric Acid), Salt, Onion Powder, Flavouring, Spices, Smoke Flavouring, Natural Flavouring, Garlic Powder, Yeast Extract, Firming Agent (Calcium Chloride)
Suitable for Vegetarians
|Typical Values||Per 100g||1/8 of jar (43g) contains||%* (43g)|
|Energy ||190 kJ / 45 kcal||81 kJ / 19 kcal||<1%|
|Fat ||0.5 g||0.2 g||<1%|
| of which saturates ||0.0 g||0.0 g||0%|
|Carbohydrate ||7.9 g||3.3 g||1%|
| of which sugars ||5.4 g||2.3 g||3%|
|Fibre ||1.8 g||0.8 g||-|
|Protein ||1.3 g||0.6 g||1%|
|Salt ||0.99 g||0.42 g||7%|
|* Reference intake of an average adult (8 400 kJ/ 2 000 kcal)|
|Contains 8 portions|