Pringles Original Sharing Crisps 200g
A classic flavour for a classic crisp, Pringles Original Crisps are the iconic crisps certain to satisfy even the most intense of cravings. These delectable crisps are perfect for any party or get-together, as well as the ideal addition to any lunch box or afternoon snack, or even a quick nibble in front of the TV at night. No matter when you enjoy Pringles Original Crisps they will always stay fresh with our iconic resealable container. Pop, Play, Eat with Pringles Original Crisps.
Since 1967, the Pringles brand has been making the original stackable potato crisp and inspiring snackers everywhere to embrace their playful sides and join the fun. Today, with a huge variety of flavours and ingredients - there’s a Pringles Potato Crisp for every type of taste.
Suitable for Vegetarians, Suitable for Vegans, Low Sugar, Source of Fibre, Afternoon Snack
• Pringles Original crisps are a delicious snack that’s perfect for sharing and once you pop, you just can't stop!
• Pop, Play, Eat with your favourite flavours of Pringles
• Pringles are perfect for parties, get-togethers, and even a quick snack.
• Snack now or later with the handy re-sealable tube.
• Pringles promises a moment of ingenious fun, an opportunity for spontaneity & creativity.
• Designed with unique perfect shape, to be uniform in size, shape & flavour.
• 100% EU potatoes sourced from European farmers across Germany, Netherlands, Belgium, France & Poland.
• We source high-quality potatoes & rice, we don’t reject ingredients just because they’re small, oddly shaped or ugly – they still taste great & are perfect to make Pringles.
Best before: see bottom.
May contain Soy.
Country of Origin
Produce of the EU
Return To Address
Lid - Recycle; Seal - Don't Recycle
Full Product Name:
Best before: see bottom (BB).
Store in a cool, dry place.
Packaged in a protective atmosphere.
TM, ®, © 2022 Kellogg Europe Trading Limited.
May Contain Soya, Contains Wheat
Dehydrated Potatoes, Vegetable Oils (Sunflower, Palm, Corn) in varying proportions, Wheat Flour, Corn Flour, Rice Flour, Maltodextrin, Emulsifier (E471), Salt, Colour (Annatto Norbixin)
Suitable for Vegetarians; Suitable for Vegans
|Typical Values||/100 g||/30 g||RI* / 30 g|
|Energy||2227 kJ||668 kJ|
|534 kcal||160 kcal||8 %|
|Fat||31 g||9.3 g||13 %|
|of which saturates||6.6 g||2.0 g||10 %|
|Carbohydrate||56 g||17 g||7 %|
|of which sugars||1.4 g||0.4 g||0.4 %|
|Fibre||3.5 g||1.1 g|
|Protein||5.9 g||1.8 g||4 %|
|Salt||1.1 g||0.33 g||6 %|
|*Reference intake of an average adult (8400 kJ / 2000 kcal)|
|Portions per 200g package: 6-7|