Splenda Granulated Sweetener 125g
Splenda® Granulated Low Calorie Sweetener is also suitable as part of a healthy diet and lifestyle if you're following a low carbohydrate diet.
If you like Splenda® Granulated, why not try our Splenda® Sweet Minis tablets - perfect sweetness wherever you are.
Same great Splenda taste - new pack, Tastes Like sugar!, Great for baking, Only 2 calories per serving, The same sweet taste you love, but now, in an even sweetener pack
Help us to create a more eco-friendly future through this recyclable pack.
By purchasing this 100% recyclable flexible plastic pouch material you are supporting the recycling efforts and reducing local packaging waste.
Materials used in this packaging are most compatible with existing and future recycling systems.
Visit www.splenda.co.uk to discover more, including delicious recipes.
For the perfect spoonful every time, keep in a cool dry place with the lid closed.
Best before end: see back of pack.
Preparation and Usage
How much to use for baking
Amount in tablespoons: 2, Weight of Splenda®: 3g, Weight of sugar: 25g
Amount in tablespoons: 4, Weight of Splenda®: 6g, Weight of sugar: 50g
Amount in tablespoons: 6, Weight of Splenda®: 9g, Weight of sugar: 75g
Amount in tablespoons: 8, Weight of Splenda®: 12g, Weight of sugar: 100g
1 teaspoon of Splenda® (0.5g) Only 2 calories per teaspoon! = 1 teaspoon of sugar (4g) 16 calories
Contents may have settled on its way to you - simply shake before using to restore to normal.
May contain traces of Milk, Wheat or Soya
Country of Origin
Produce of the EU
Heartland Sweeteners Europe B.V.,
2132 JE Hoofddorp,
PO Box 834,
Return To Address
Please do give us a ring on 0800 028 1222 (UK) or 1 800 924 657 (IRL). We're here every weekday and would love to hear from you.
PO Box 834,
Packing - Recyclable
Full Product Name:
Sucralose-based tabletop sweetener
For the perfect spoonful every time, keep in a cool dry place with the seal closed.
© Heartland Consumer Products LLC
4 tbsp vegetable oil
200g plain flour
2 tsp baking powder
5 tbsp Splenda® Granulated
1 tsp vanilla extract
1. Preheat the oven to 180C/350F/gas mark 4. Prepare a 12hole muffin tray with paper cases. This is best done in advance so the batter doesn't have to wait before being poured into the cases.
2. Sift the flour and baking powder into a large mixing bowl, then gently stir in the Splenda® Granulated.
3. In a separate bowl, mix the milk, vanilla extract, egg and the oil together. Make a well in the centre of the flour and slowly fold in the liquid. When all the liquid is added, beat well and add the blueberries.
4. Spoon the mixture into the prepared muffin tray so that each case is about twothirds full. Bake in the oven for 20/25 minutes. You can test whether the muffins are cooked by pressing lightly on one; if the top springs back, they are ready.
5. Cool the muffins on a wire rack.
Treat yourself with a cup of coffee with Splenda Minis
Nutrition Info Per Muffin
Energy 129 kcal, Fat 6.7g (of which saturates 0.8g), Carbohydrate 14.2g (of which sugars 2.2g), Fibre 0.8g, Protein 3.0g, Salt
May Contain Milk, May Contain Soya, May Contain Wheat
Maltodextrin, Sweetener (Sucralose 1%)
Suitable for Vegetarians; Suitable for Vegans
|Typical Values||Per 100g||Per 1 tsp (0.5g)|
|Energy||1680 kJ/||8.4 kJ/|
|395 Kcal||2.0 Kcal|
|of which saturates||0g||0g|
|of which sugars||7.1g||0g|