Teapigs Liquorice & Peppermint Tea Bags 50 per pack

£11.50 23p each
2 IN STOCK 
Wonderful liquorice! It's been used for centuries in traditional Chinese medicine, it's hugely popular with the Dutch and it tastes so much better with peppermint than in sherbet dips. That's why we've blended pure Liquorice root with whole peppermint Leaves - it's naturally sweet, unexpectedly refreshing and irresistibly moreish (if I say so myself).
Louise

Our tea temples:
We use quality whole leaf only, not the dust found in regular tea bags; whole leaf is best. A tea worthy of worship belongs in our biodegradable "tea temple" - our spacious, transparent mesh bag allowing maximum room for perfect infusion.

Features

Sweet treat, Naturally caffeine-free, Great tase 2020 - 2 stars, Big Leaf Big Flavour

Further Description

Good to know
We only use big, quality, whole leaves. No dust. Big leaf = Big flavour. Simple.
100% natural. No artificial flavourings.
Our tea temples are plastic-free and nice and roomy.
We give back to the communities that bring us our tea.

Discover our huge range of tea and teaware at: teapigs.co.uk

Brand

Teapigs

Preparation and Usage

How we like it:
1 Temple per cup
Boil to 100°C
Brew for 3-5 mins

Allergy Information

Made in a factory that handles Nuts

Country of Origin

Produce of the EU

Packed In

Produce of the EU

Manufacturer

Packed for:
Teapigs,
1 The Old Pumping Station,
Pump Alley,
Brentford,
TW8 0AP,
UK.

Return To Address

Want to get in touch?
Louise the tea taster, louise@teapigs.co.uk
Teapigs,
1 The Old Pumping Station,
Pump Alley,
Brentford,
TW8 0AP,
UK.

Package Type

Box

Recycling Information

Packing - Recyclable

Other Information

Full Product Name:
Liquorice and peppermint herbal infusion

Storage:
Please keep me cool and dry until I'm finished
Best before: see back of pack.

Safety Warning:
Contains liquorice: people suffering from hypertension should avoid excessive consumption.

Usage:
50 Count

Origin:
Packed in the EU

Additional Information:
50 x 3g tea temples

FSC - Mix, Board, FSC® C101867

Ingredients

Liquorice Root (70%), Peppermint Leaves (30%)