Teisseire Sirop Grenadine 600ml
- A uniquely crafted, high quality syrup made with real fruit and naturally filtered water from the French Alps.
- Serve with sparkling or still water over ice or add a dash to cocktails and mocktails to give them a rich fruity twist.
- Perfect for picnics, parties and BBQs
- Also suitable for use in coffee and as a cooking ingredient.
- Made with natural fruit juices and natural flavourings.
- Dilute 1-part Cordial with 7 parts water
- 600ml per glass bottle; 48 servings per bottle
- Available in a wide range of flavours including Passion Fruit, Grenadine and Lemon. A selection of 0% Sugar options are also available including 0% Elderflower.
Established in 1720, Teisseire is the No.1 Syrup brand in France and is renowned for its great quality passion and expertise in capturing the true essence of flavours. Offering a high-quality syrup made with naturally filtered water from the French Alps. Teisseire allows you to add a dash of French flair and a touch of joie de vivre to your drinks.
Simply add water, France no.1
For more information visit https://teisseire.com/en/global/ or follow @TeisseireUK on Facebook.
Keep refrigerated after opening.
Shake well before use.
Teisseire France SAS,
Packing - Recyclable
Full Product Name:
Preferably keep refrigerated after opening.
Best before end: see cap side.
Manufactured in France
Sugar, Glucose-Fructose Syrup, Water, Fruit Juices from Concentrate 11% (8% Red Fruits: Raspberry, Elderberry, Redcurrant, Blackcurrant, 3% Lemon), Acid: Citric Acid, Flavourings
Free From Artificial Colours
Free From Artificial Flavours
Free From Artificial Preservatives
|Typical Values||For 100 ml||For 100 ml* of syrup diluted at 1+7|
|Energy ||1394 kJ||174 kJ|
|328 kcal||41 kcal|
|Carbohydrate ||82 g||10,3 g|
| of which sugars ||82 g||10,3 g|
|Contains negligible amounts of fat, saturated fat, protein, salt|
|*100 ml of syrup diluted at 1+7 with water = 12,5ml serving of syrup|