Veet Wax Strips Face for Sensitive Skin 20 per pack
Our gel formula with Easy-Gel™
- Flows around and actively grips the shortest hairs*, not the skin.
- Removes the hairs from the root, for up to 28 days of smoothness.
So it gives confidence to achieve great 1st time results, even for those inexperienced with wax strips. The strip is designed to allow precise application so it's ideal for small and delicate areas like your upper lip, cheeks and chin.
Specially formulated with Almond Oil and Cornflower scent known for their benefits on Sensitive Skin.
Summer's too short to spend it shaving!
Thanks to Veet Face Wax Strips, you can face the world with confidence in ideal results.
Feel great with brilliant smoothness that lasts up to four weeks.
Special, ready-to-use EasyGrip™ tab helps you develop expert technique to remove hair from the roots in one easy move.
With repeated use, Veet Wax Strips give you fewer, finer and softer hairs growing back. Get instantly exfoliated skin.
It grabs hair as short as 1. 5 mm, so you wait less time for your hair to grow back before waxing again.
Enjoy the pleasant aroma and unique gel texture on your skin!
Clinically proven, Up to 28 Days of Smoothness, Exfoliated and moisturised skin, Dermatologically Tested, Soothing with almond oil and cornflower scent
Preparation and Usage
Before using Veet Wax Strips, please read pack precautions carefully.
Make sure the skin is completely clean and dry before waxing and you can reuse each strip more than once until it loses its stickiness
No need to rub the strips between the hands to separate them! You can achieve great results in just 4 easy steps:
1 Separate the two double strips following the pre-cut line, Carefully peel the strips apart using the outwards rounded tabs.
2 Apply one strip to your skin in the direction of hair growth. With the curved tab pointing in the direction your hair grows, make sure the wax adheres well. Place a strip on one half of your upper lip and rub repeatedly in the direction your hair grows (away from the nose).
3 Hold tab. Hold skin taut. Pull strip back on itself as fast as you can in one swift motion, close to the skin, as you pull.
4 After waxing, clean away any wax left on your skin with a Perfect Finish Wipe.
Return To Address
To find out more about Veet and to contact us online, visit veet.com
Or why not call us on
UK - 0333 2005 345
ROI - 01 630 5429
RB Healthcare UK,
10 x 2 Wax Strips, 4 Perfect Finish Wipes
Best used before the end of: Please see bottom of the pack
Store any remaining strips in a cool, dry place.
- Retain outer pack. Read and follow all precautions and directions before use.
- Suitable for use on upper lip, cheeks and chin.
- NOT SUITABLE for use on the rest of the face, head, ears, around the anus, genitals and nipples or any other body parts.
- Do not use on cold sores, varicose veins, scars, moles, spotty, broken, irritated, sunburnt skin or on skin that has had an adverse reaction to waxes in the past. Always leave 72 hours between hair removal sessions.
- Check with your doctor before using if you are on any medication which can affect the skin or if you suffer from any skin related disorder.
- Waxing is not suitable for the elderly, diabetics or people taking oral retinoids.
- If you have not waxed before we recommend starting by removing hair from the legs. Only when you have experience then progress to the sensitive areas of face.
- Before use, make sure your skin is dry, non-irritated, and free of creams, oils or deodorant.
- Before every use, TEST YOUR SKIN REACTION by applying and removing the product to a small part of the area you wish to treat, following the directions for use. If after 24 HOURS there is no adverse reaction, continue to use.
- If you experience any smarting/tingling during use, remove the product immediately using the back of a used strip. Perfect Finish wipe or baby oil and then rinse thoroughly with cold water. If a burning sensation persists, seek medical advice.
- Do not wax over the same area more than once.
- Skin may be more sensitive for a short time after use, so avoid scratching.
- After use we recommend waiting 24 hours before using any perfumed product, using artificial tanning equipment, swimming or sunbathing.
- If you run out of Perfect Finish wipes, you can use baby oil. Don't use water, soap or alcohol to remove the wax.
- KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN.
- In case of ingestion, seek medical advice immediately and show outer pack.
- Avoid contact with eyes. In case of contact with eyes, rinse immediately with plenty of water and seek medical advice.
- Waxing is suitable for pregnant women but may cause bruising.
Made in France
The name Veet and Veet logo are trademarks of Reckitt Benckiser Group of Companies.
Wax Strips: Hydrogenated Styrene/Methyl Styrene/Indene Copolymer, Paraffinum Liquidum, Silica, Polyethylene, Parfum, Alpha-Isomethyl Ionone, Benzyl Salicylate, Butylphenyl Methylpropional, Hexyl Cinnamal, Linalool, Prunus Amygdalus Dulcis Oil, Tocopheryl Acetate, CI 77891, CI 77007, Wipes: Paraffinum Liquidum, Hexyldecyl Stearate, Parfum, Tocopheryl Acetate, Limonene