Weleda Baby Chamomilla Teething Granules 15g
Used within the homeopathic tradition for the relief of teething pain and other minor symptoms associated with teething in babies and children.
Weleda Baby Chamomile Teething Granules contain a Homeopathic remedy prepared in Anthroposophic tradition.
Chamomilla 3x (matricaria recutita) root, A Homeopathic Medicinal Product, Up to 60 doses
Preparation and Usage
See enclosed leaflet for further information.
How to use
For oral use only
Suitable for babies from 3 months old:
- Always use the enclosed measuring scoop and ensure it is kept out of the sight and reach of babies and children.
- Wash and dry the enclosed scoop before use.
- Using the measuring scoop enclosed in the pack, put the scoop in the bottle and measure one level scoop of granules.
- Do not use more than the carton/leaflet tells you.
- The instructions on how to use should be followed carefully so that the granules are administered safely.
For babies 3 - 6 months of age:
Fully dissolve one level scoop of granules in one teaspoonful (5ml) of water that has been previously boiled and cooled. Do not administer until the granules are fully dissolved.
With the baby held in an upright position or supported in a sitting position, using a teaspoon, the dissolved granules should be slowly given to the baby in the front of the mouth. Check that the baby has swallowed all of the liquid.
For babies and children over 6 months of age:
With the baby or child held/sat in an upright position, slowly give one level measuring scoop of granules into the front of the mouth. Check that the granules have fully dissolved in the mouth.
Alternatively, the granules can be given in water, as described above. (See 'For babies 3-6 months of age').
One dose (one level scoop) should be given every 15 minutes for a maximum of 12 doses in any 24-hour period.
Weleda (UK) Ltd.,
Return To Address
Weleda (UK) Ltd.,
Do not store above 25°C.
Keep the container in the outer carton.
Due to the product containing sucrose which may be harmful to teeth, it is not recommended for use for more than 2 weeks.
Do not use after the expiry date stated.
Do not use Weleda Baby Chamomile Teething Granules if:
- your baby is under 3 months old
- your baby or child is allergic to Chamomilla or to any of the ingredients in the product or to other plants of the Asteraceae /Compositae family such as daisies, marigolds or artichokes.
Keep out of the sight and reach of babies and children.
If symptoms worsen, or persist after 7 days of using this product consult a doctor or qualified healthcare practitioner.
Each level scoop (234mg contains Chamomilla 3x (Matricaria Recutita) Root, This medicinal product contains Sucrose