Yeo Valley Organic 0% Fat Natural Yoghurt 150g
Natural Yogurt: Your Kitchen Sidekick
Here in the Valley, we love cooking with natural yogurt. From curries and cakes to soups and sauces, it's always on standby.
We're 100% Yeoganic, which is our way of being organic & a little bit more - we go the extra country mile when it comes to keeping our land & livestock healthy.
0% Fat, Organic British Milk, No added sugar - This yogurt contains only milk's naturally occurring sugar (lactose), Suitable for vegetarians
Collect 3 Yeokens Under the Lid
Terms & Conditions: UK, IOM and CI only. 18+. Purchase required. To register, for details of the rewards and for full Terms & Conditions visit yeovalley.co.uk/yeokens. We will give you 3 months' notice prior to the end of the scheme. Promoter: Yeo Marketing Ltd.
You've Just Earned 3 Yeokens
Look under the lid for your Yeokens code and enter it at yv.tc to collect, spend & win.
Spend Your Yeokens On
Discounts, goodies & prizes
Great stuff to do at home
Events in the Valley
Trips, treats & more
Return To Address
Film - Don't Recycle; Lid - Don't Recycle; Pot - Recycle
Full Product Name:
Fat Free Natural Yogurt
Keep Refrigerated. For 'Use By' Date, See Lid.
EU Organic - GB-ORG-05, UK Agriculture
OMSCO - The Organic Dairy People
Overnight Oats Ingredients
- 1 apple, quartered & cored
- 90g rolled oats
- 125ml apple juice
- 130g Yeo Valley Organic natural yogurt, plus extra to serve
- a large pinch of ground cinnamon
- 25g flaked almonds
- 30g walnuts
- 2 tbsp pumpkin seeds
- blueberries or other fruit to serve
1. Coarsely grate the apple and mix with the oats, juice, yogurt and cinnamon. Cover and leave in the fridge for at least an hour, or overnight.
2. Combine the nuts and pumpkin seeds in a small bowl.
3. Stir half the nut mixture through the muesli with a couple of spoons of yogurt, then top with the rest of the nuts and fruit, and tuck in.
No added ingredients, Contains the following Live Cultures: Bifidobacterium, Lactobacillus Bulgaricus, Streptococcus Thermophilus
Organic; No Added Sugar; Suitable for Vegetarians
|Typical Values||Per 100g|
|Energy||236kJ / 56kcal|
|of which saturates||<0.1g|
|of which sugars||6.6g|
|*Salt content is entirely due to naturally occurring sodium|
|†28% of the Nutrient Reference Value (800mg/day)|