We've been working with social enterprises, charities, food bank partners and other initiatives committed to redistributing as much food as possible and reducing food poverty in the UK, for several years.
We convert your donations to groceries, direct donations, or a combination of both, match it (up to £25,000 per week), then give the total amount to our partners. So, for every pound you give, our partners receive two pounds worth of groceries and/or money.
And that's how small donations can have a huge effect.
Terms & Conditions
1. Choose how much you'd like to donate: £2.50, £5, or £10.
2. Add your donation to your trolley, do your weekly shop and check out as usual.
3. We'll match the value of all donations received up to £25,000 per week. For example: if you add a £10 voucher to your shop, we'll add another £10 to that which results in us giving £20 worth of groceries or direct donations.
4. Donations will be converted into groceries, remain as a financial donation, or a combination of the two depending on a partners' need and what we have at the time of donation.
5. Partners are all registered charities or social enterprises and donations are made at our discretion.
6. The cost of purchase will not contribute towards the minimum spend of your order.