Zoflora Concentrated Disinfectant Lavender Std 120ml
A natural blend of lavender and sage, entwined with a hint of fresh mint and rosemary.
3 in 1 Action Kills 99.9% Viruses & Bacteria including Coronaviruses (Inc. the COVID-19 virus), Human Herpes virus, Influenza - Type A (H1N1), Respiratory Syncytial virus (RSV), Rotavirus, E.coli, MRSA, Salmonella.
Tested to EN 14476:2013+A2:2019, EN 1276:2009, EN 13697:2015 and EN 13623:2010.
Effective against common household smells including bins, drains, pet odours etc.
24 Hour Fragrance
Developed by perfumers for a beautifully fragrant home.
Ingredient: Benzalkonium Chloride; What it Does: Kills 99.9% of viruses & bacteria
Ingredient: Perfume; What it Does: Fragrances your home for up to 24 hours
Ingredient: Alcohol; What it Does: Dissolves & lifts the perfume
Ingredient: Surfactant; What it Does: Cleans light soiling & shines
3 in 1 Action, Eliminates Odours, Kills 99.9% Viruses & Bacteria, 24 Hour Fragrance, A Little Goes a Long Way, UK Made Since 1922, Suitable for Use in Homes with Pets
Visit zoflora.co.uk for further details.
For tips, help & advice, visit ZOFLORA.CO.UK
Preparation and Usage
How to Use
Use Zoflora diluted 1 in 40 with water. 1 capful (10ml) will make 400ml, and this 120ml bottle makes almost 5 litres of full strength disinfectant.
Zoflora becomes non-flammable when diluted as recommended.
Disinfecting Hard Surfaces:
Zoflora can be diluted in bowls, sinks and buckets for general disinfection using a cloth, sponge or mop.
When correctly diluted as above, Zoflora may be used where most pets are kept. Do not allow pets to lick or walk on wet treated surfaces. Keep off until dry. Not suitable for use in vivaria or aquariums.
Use as a Spray:
Add 2 capfuls of Zoflora to a clean 800ml trigger bottle and top up with water for a handy, ready to use disinfectant spray.
Zoflora can be used undiluted in ceramic and metal sinks, as well as down drains and toilet bowls.
Where to Use
Kitchens, hard floors & tiles, dishcloths & sponges, bathrooms, potties, drains & plugholes, hard surface pet areas
For Effective Disinfection
- Surfaces should be free from heavy soil before use.
- Allow diluted Zoflora to remain in contact with surfaces for 1 minute to kill 99.9% of bacteria, and 5 minutes to kill 99.9% of viruses.
- If storing diluted Zoflora (e.g. in a trigger spray bottle), use within 2 weeks.
Country of Origin
Thornton & Ross Ltd.,
Return To Address
Thornton & Ross Ltd.,
Tel: 0044 (0)1484 842217
Box - Recycle
- Store upright out of direct sunlight.
- Keep container tightly closed. Store in a well-ventilated place. Keep cool.
- STORE AWAY FROM THE SIGHT AND REACH OF CHILDREN AND PETS.
- Read the carton before use and retain for full instructions.
- Wear protective gloves and eye protection.
- IF IN EYES: Rinse cautiously with water for several minutes. Remove contact lenses if present and easy to do. Continue rinsing. Get medical advice/ attention. If medical advice is needed, have product container at hand.
- IF ON SKIN: Immediately remove all contaminated clothing. Wash skin with plenty of water.
- Wash hands thoroughly after handling.
- Keep away from heat, hot surfaces, sparks, open flames and other ignition sources. No smoking.
- Dispose of contents by pouring down drain with plenty of water.
- Do not use in electrical items.
- Do not mix with other chemicals.
- Avoid contact with polished wood and painted surfaces. Patch test on an inconspicuous area first if unsure.
- DO NOT ALLOW PETS TO WALK ON OR ACCESS TREATED AREAS UNTIL THEY ARE FULLY DRY.
- Zoflora contains among other ingredients Benzalkonium Chloride (1.88%), concentrated perfume compound.
- Contains linalyl acetate, cineole, tetrahydrolinalool, tetramethyl acetyloctahydronaphthalenes, linalool, limonene and a-pinene.
May produce an allergic reaction.
- Highly flammable liquid and vapour.
- Causes serious eye irritation.
- Causes skin irritation.
- Harmful to aquatic life with long lasting effects.
KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN
Zoflora is a registered trademark and is not made for anyone else
Benzalkonium Chloride, Perfume, Alcohol, Surfactant